Friday, March 20, 2015

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone! 

I'm Kaezar. Your small time translator who only translates Mushoku Tensei for you. I started translating Mushoku Tensei back in November, that time we had a lack of translators for this series so people started translating it with machines and editing them out. I loved MT as well so I thought why shouldn't I do that as well and became the translator.


Now let me tell you, I do have some knowledge of Japanese, after watching anime for 5 years I can more or less understand 85% of a single episode of anime without subtitles, I also know basic grammar but for some reason I have a strong compatibility with romanji, when I 'hear' someone talking japanese I can make out what they are saying though not the difficult words. But with the help of a machine I can understand those difficult words and then translate it perfectly. This is my style, I know this is a very weird type of translation but rest assured what I translate is right most of the time. I can also make out the deep meanings and puns as well. If you feel something is not right or a sentence or two is completely wrong, feel free to point that out in the comments section below and I will rectify it as soon as possible.

Now, leaving that behind, I said that I had exams in March and my exams have just finished so now I can translate leisurely. Just give me 2 days more time to test out this site and be familiar with it and then I will start translating. Well then, let's see you on the next translated chapter.

   10 comments :

  1. ( High Five! )Good to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yeah the chapter was great thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the site man, also thank you for translating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate you translating this so much! I absolutely love Mushoku Tensei and I am so glad that there are people on the planet like yourself that let people like me read these stories even though we do absolutely nothing! It means a lot to me and I'm sure it means a lot to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete

Progress

Redundant Chapter XX


Translation
0%
Editing/Proofread
0%

Total Pageviews

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.