Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Looks like I found myself a proofreader!

That's right, folks. Someone offered to proofread my translation which I, of course, accepted looking at how bad my english is and how the flow sometimes is awkward. I've also asked other translators that are currently working on this series to collaborate in order to make fast and quality translations. Of course, it totally depends whether they're going to accept it or not. But, it would be nice if they did. Anyway, 241 was proofread and I've published it again so I would recommend you all to read it again if you want to have a nice read. Well, the choice is yours, the translations from my end are going to get a boost in quality. Look forward to it.

   4 comments :

  1. Im gpad you get a proofreader,i cant explain,:-),but from the bottom of my heart,im very very happy,thank you for the translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *im glad* btw im in dormitory so I can only visit weekly,maybe,thanks

      Delete
  2. Sweet! So are doing a collab for ch 242? Or is someone else doing it since "next up" says 243. Well whatever, cool that you got a proof reader and thank you so much for translating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome :D
    Thanks for doing this!!

    ReplyDelete

Progress

Redundant Chapter XX


Translation
0%
Editing/Proofread
0%

Total Pageviews

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.