Saturday, August 8, 2015

I Offer Tribute to The Goddess of Wisdom

If you take a look below you'll be in for a pleasant surprise.




I wanted a new wallpaper for my phone so I decided to colour an image of Roxy.
I have decided to share said image with you in both normal normal and render.
Rejoice in knowing that this is the only place you'll currently find this image.


Click here to go to where I've uploaded them.

P.S. I have no plans to stop translating any time soon so rest assured.
P.P.S. Yes I could have spent the time translating but I could have also spent it doing assignments. It's my decision how I choose to procrastinate.

Edit: This one shouldn't 404. I've also included a version where I drew in the parts of her hair and hat that got cut off.

   4 comments :

  1. Hail Pie! He will lead us to salvation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat one slice, two more shall take its place. Hail Pie-dra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, you must be the apostle of the white pantsu god, please have my loyalty!!

    ReplyDelete

Progress

Redundant Chapter XX


Translation
0%
Editing/Proofread
0%

Total Pageviews

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.