Thursday, August 6, 2015

News

Hello again, Pielord here with some important news.




-First Order of Business


So in case any of you are still wondering, no, the banner is not a joke (well it kind of is) but it's true that Kaezar is now gone and has no plans to return to translating due to real life.

This leaves me as the sole translator and de facto project head so release speeds will inevitably slow.




-Second


As I have already defiled Kaezar's old banner, I'll be accepting any new ones anybody would like to donate, if I don't end up with anything usable, I'll probably just steal something from Pixiv and be done with it.




-Third


-Recruitment

I'm going to assume that anybody following this blog doesn't have the skill or motivation to translate and give up on that prospect and instead ask for a TLC.
You'd only need check about 5-10 lines per chapter so if any of you out there are interested in testing your moon skills take a gander at the lines below and send me whatever you think they mean at
 - Pielord.Miniman@gmail.com


イゾルテとしても、剣士であるなら自分と同等か、せめて王級の腕を持つ者が良いと選り好みしていた。

でも、その部分は自分の魅力でカバーできるとイゾルテは考えていたのだ。

血のにじむ ような努力はしたが、結局は上級止まりの才能しか持ちあわせていなかった。

が、剣術指南役となり、アリエルの護衛をする機会が増えた結果、会話する機会があるのも、そういう相手ばかりになったのだ。

-Editor

Since I (probably) already have an editor, I'm not going to be too fussed over this, but if anybody wants to apply for the position, I have a little test for that too. Since spelling is a non-issue with Google Docs, the job mostly consists of inconsistent tense and anything I might miss from lack of sleep. Since English is my first, I would like to ask the same of any would be editors or be good enough that I can't tell the difference.



A certain country is frightened of Water Dragon King.
Their fishermen will encroached on his territory, and occur his wrath.
And a result, each day, their fishing boats were attack, and water dragons frequently appeared in the port town.
The knight order attempting to resist, due to the dragons massive size, and their ability move freely through the water, the country was rapidly push towards ruin.
They are the precipice of destruction.


(it really hurt me inside to screw up the grammar of this paragraph)




Edit: So I'm going to make this more clear. Email me with the answers to your selected test if you want to try for the position.

I haz editors now.



-Finally


As Kaezar's not on the project anymore, and considering I never had my own site to begin with, I'm thinking of finalising my Coup d'état and either changing the URL or just making a new site, but so I thought I'd ask for opinions.


P.S. I nuked the IntenseDebate comment system because I didn't like how it looked so until(unless) I can get the comment export file of Kaezar all the old comments will be gone.

   6 comments :

  1. Shit so kaezar is gone now it seems......... KAEZAR SAMA !!!!!T^T
    Oh well at least pielord senpai is here to stay~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You should email him with the answer to the test if you really want to help :)

      Delete

Progress

Redundant Chapter XX


Translation
0%
Editing/Proofread
0%

Total Pageviews

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.